pediRES-Q News and Updates! April 2021
Happy Spring from the pediRES-Q Team!
In lieu of providing both weekly and monthly pediRES-Q Updates, we will be providing an improved Monthly Update in order to reduce the amount of traffic in your inbox! You will still receive recent enrollment totals for the month and as provided by specific sites. Overall enrollment and performance data is provided in the SNAPSHOT below and, as always, in the Enrollment tab on this website.
Enrollment – Last Month’s enrollment news!
New entries (05Mar - 01April 2021): 36
Columbia – 4
CHOP – 3
Cincinnati – 2
Great Ormond Street – 2
John Hopkins – 6
Medical City Dallas – 1
Nationwide – 4
Riley – 2
Seattle – 1
Stanford – 1
Stony Brook – 1
UTSW – 1
Westmead – 6
Wisconsin – 2
The 2021 pediRES-Q Investigator’s Meeting will be held on Friday, Nov. 12th! (day before ReSS)
We are planning a HYBRID event – so you can choose to attend in person in Boston (site of ReSS) or participate virtually.
New to pediRES-Q!
Join us in welcoming new sites to the pediRES-Q Collaborative!
· All Children’s (St. Petersburg, FL) – Site PI Ladonna Bingham
· Seoul National University Bundang Hospital (Seoul, S. Korea) – Site PI Dongbum Suh
· Cedars Sinai (Los Angeles, CA – Site PI Dipti Padhya
· Severance Hospital (Seoul, S Korea) – Site PI Moon Kyu Kim
Reminder - It’s Abstract Season!
Get your Data Request Form submitted to Dana by April 15th for any abstracts you would like to submit to ReSS!
Below are the dates for upcoming Conferences and deadlines associated with Abstract development and submission:
The next pediRES-Q Teleconference will be held on Tuesday, April 13th.
Teleconferences are held on the second Tuesday of every month:
~ 3 pm Eastern time zone: Americas and Europe
~ 9 pm Eastern time zone: Asia and Australia
Email Cassie Simpson-Dukes (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be added to the participant list.
pediRES-Q Data Tools
· Access the pediRES-Q Dashboard to select your site ID and visualize your site's performance as compared to the entire pediRES-Q Collaborative! All data metrics are a live representation of the pediRES-Q REDCap database. This feature is password-protected and you must have special permissions to access.
· Our home-grown pediRES-Q CPR Report Card Application allows you to generate your own CPR Report card from your .zol file. Give it a try and let us know how you like it!
APRIL 2021 SNAPSHOT
Enrollment and Resuscitation Performance Data for the pediRES-Q Collaborative
Visit Enrollment for additional information
Email Dana Niles (email@example.com) to unsubscribe from the pediRES-Q Monthly Updates.